1. Flushing toilets.
2. Heated showers, with running water. Really, repeatedly pouring buckets of cold water on yourself at 11 at night is actually not that fun.
3. No more animals running around inside eating food off my plate and jumping on the counter.
4. It won't be this hot!! Also, clean clothes.
5. No more chicken bus rides.
6. My bed at home.
7. It being cool enough to sleep with a blanket.
8. People speaking English. Understanding what is going on in society rather than always being confused about what people are telling you.
9. Eating fruits and vegetables and knowing they're safe. Just familiar food in general! No more hunks of raw-meat-looking stuff! (It turned out to be a vegetable. Which I found out only after my mind started going all directions and I almost got nauseous. Called malanga, by the way). Being able to drink the water will be a plus too.
10. And of course, top of the list is going to church with my church family, seeing family, and hanging out with my friends again.
I'm a twenty-something from the Pacific NW making home in new places as I follow where God leads.
My intent is to show Christ's love to the world and use business to solve some of the social problems we face: hunger, illiteracy, healthcare, economic hardship. For now, I'm in a stage of learning. A little adventuring, a few books, some good friends, and a whole lot of prayer and life runs on.